A new chapter - My Time & Books

There has been a quiet frustration in my bones for the past few years. Seemed like I was fighting for time, fighting to do what I liked, enjoyed, cherished to do. I seem to have an avid desire to read books. And I have realized that when am not doing what I love that frustration grows and gnaws at me.

At the start of this year I resolved to systematically read a book a week. I was skeptical knowing what I know about me but thankfully I have gotten to a stage where I am doing exactly that (or very close to that).

It got me thinking, I need to capitalize on this new found surge and give it more structure and legs so I can maintain this and sustain it. I need to keep on top of it so I dont fall of the proverbial wagon. A burning sensation in my wallet drove me to research if there was a way to get the latest books at discounted price.

Long story short, yes there is! .. and that's one of the reasons why I resurrected my super old blog. Oddly enough this was the intent of my blog all along but I started saving my notes somewhere along the way in different cloud based services.

I revert now and will be posting reviews of the books that I read here, on amazon and elsewhere.


Category:

No comments: